Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Emma and the Prince by Jenny Welsh

From the April 17, 2017 issue

Tagline: Emma didn't have time for romance...until she met Byron!

Observations: Loved this story! I was entranced from beginning to end. Did anyone else predict the grocery cart crash before it happened? I thought it was amusing that he was a lawyer. I did worry about Emma, though. She really shouldn't be driving a car. LOL I don't really have much else to say about this one. I'm sorry. :(

Photo credit: Eddie Welker via Flickr Creative Commons License

6 comments:

Pat said...

Yes, Kate, I expected the grocery cart crash. Loved this story. It was so cute. A fun read.

Sandy Smith said...

I did also expect the crash. I didn't expect that he would be a lawyer. I also agree she needs to concentrate on her driving! It was a very cute story. I enjoyed it.

Pat said...

Sandy, the fact that he was a lawyer made me laugh.

Sandy Smith said...

Pat, that was a nice touch, wasn't it! :)

Deb N said...

I loved it - Out loud I said WOW!

Deb

Shyra said...

I loved this one too. I was fascinated by her occupation and the places she found inspiration. Kind of like the crazy places authors get inspired for their stories. I just hope the next time I'm involved in a fender bump the other driver is as nice as this guy.